The pandemic and resulting shutdown impacted all at varying levels. At Four Seasons we took that time to thoughtfully review our entire operation and made significant investments in our physical structures.
- New carpeting on the main level at Central
- Main building roof was addressed
- Men’s locker room floor was resurfaced
- Tread on stairs into Aquatics was replaced
- Entrance into Aquatics and steam room resurfaced
- Digital information boards
- Automatic doors for those with special needs
- Mobile phone app
- Online class registration
- Fitness from a Distance added to website
- Special Strong Certifications
- Chat agent on our website and text messaging platform to improve communication with members and visitors
- Special needs etiquette training for all staff
- 4 All Abilities programming added
- Upgraded security system
Four Seasons hopes these changes/projects improves the member experience at our facilities!
Royce Gracie Seminar!
This Fall One Combat Academy and Four Seasons will proudly host internationally known UFC Champion Royce Gracie!
- Coral Belt (7 Grau BJJ Representative Black and Red Belt)
- 3-time UFC Champion
- UFC Hall of Fame (first inductee)
- Most tournaments won in UFC history
- FightMatrix Fighter of the Year
- Black Belt Magazine Competitor of the Year
We will be posting registration information in social media soon!
We are grateful to our Corporate Wellness Partners who enjoy great pricing by offering payroll deduct to their employees. Four Seasons continues to partner with companies Wellness Committees always striving to fulfill our mission to Improve the health and wellness of those in the communities in which we operate.
Walk. Run. Dance. Play. What’s your move?
Everyone needs physical activity to stay healthy. But it can be hard to find the time in your busy routine. The Move Your Way tools, videos, and fact sheets on this page have tips that make it easier to get a little more active. And small changes can add up to big health benefits! Visit: https://health.gov/moveyourway
|A Community Partner in All Seasons|