I write to you to let you know that we are replacing the carpeting in our Central locker rooms and that will be finished on or before month end. The carpet on the upper deck at the Central campus was replaced this past weekend. This is a continuation of the capital improvements we have been making over the past eight months.
We appreciate all responses to our survey requests and thank you all for understanding that our funds are finite. We look forward to continuing our improvements as funding permits.
Following is a high-level list of the investments we have made in the past eight months:
- New roof at Central campus
- Re-carpeted main floor of Central
- New ADA bathroom in Childcare
- Locker rooms at Central re-carpeted
- Updated lobby
- Four Seasons app.
- Fitness on Demand app. included in most memberships
- MercyOne Preventative Health Screening & Wellness Coaching included in most memberships
- Resurfaced areas in Aquatics and men’s locker room
- SMS text platform to increase communication with membership
- Move to FiberComm to improve WIFI and upgrade telecom systems to improve member experience/communication
- Special Strong adaptive needs certified
- Auto open doors
- Survey system to hear our members
Thank you all for your loyalty to our local business and for your patience as we continue our improvement journey!