This week only (4 April), join and receive a $20 gift card after 90 days at your choice of top 50 retailers!
Tanning at three locations
MercyOne Preventative Health Screening & Wellness Coaching
The Wellness Screening includes a Blood Draw (Venous or finger poke), a Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist Measurement and a Blood Pressure reading. The finger poke option consists of an instant cholesterol (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides) and glucose test using a CardioChek machine.
Venous Blood Draw option includes total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, glucose. These results can be used to help identify health problems such as diabetes and heart disease.
If your fasting glucose result is 126 or greater, you will be offered a Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) screening
Three telephonic Wellness Coaching sessions (certified coaches).
Fitness on Demand
- Virtual video library with approximately hundreds of videos!
- Strength. Cardio. Yoga. Pilates. Cycling. Dance. Martial Arts. + more!
- Staff are versed in Positive Behavior Supports and Interventions (PBIS)
- Trading Post with a wide variety of prizes kids can earn.
- Book Reading program with prizes
- Fit Kids morning and evening program!