Four Seasons Health Club understands it is important to demonstrate that it is doing all which is possible to make our members, families, and guests as safe as possible and provide needed space to exercise safely and comfortably. To this end we have made the following changes and implemented new policies.
- Contactless check-in with barcode and within the coming weeks a new Four Seasons phone app. All members will be encouraged to download the app when released to complete our contactless entry implementation
- Employees will complete a thermoscan temperature check prior to each shift
- All children not supervised by an adult and under 13 yrs. old must be checked-in to daycare and are not allowed to move freely around the club.
- All group fitness classes will require advance registration (no more than 24-hours in advance) which is accessible through our member portal on fourseasonshealthclub.com. Initial username and password are both the membership number. Class sizes will not exceed ten participants until further notice.
- Specific cardio equipment, benches, and Selectorized equipment will be turned off, disabled, or removed to ensure physical distancing throughout all areas.
- The number of sanitation stations have been greatly increased across our facilities to increase convenience for members to clean equipment after use. All members are required to support our efforts by cleaning equipment after use.
- All small group instructor led classes will incorporate time between classes to clean equipment/space. Circuit training will leave time between each set for equipment cleaning.
- Basketballs, Pickle ball, and racquetball equipment must be checked-out and checked back in for cleaning after use.
- Some facilities in locker rooms will be temporarily out of service for physical distancing requirements.
- Drinking fountains will be temporarily turned off.
- Basketball will be limited to 4 on 4.
- Racquetball and handball will be limited to two players per court.
- Tennis will be limited to four players per court unless supervised by the tennis pro.
- One swimmer per lane in the lap pool, two members at a time in the sauna and steam room. Only three members at a time in the hot tub. Children must be accompanied by one adult in the recreation pool to assist with physical distance requirements in the water.
- To best accommodate all our members there will be a two-hour limit to each visit until restrictions are eased.
- Cleaning staff will be using fine misting equipment to sanitize equipment with commercial grade disinfectant.
- Management reserves the right to make any changes necessary to follow the guidance of State, Local, and CDC officials.
We want you to have confidence that you are making an informed decision when visiting any of our locations. Four Seasons Health Club remains committed to responsibly serving the Siouxland metro area.