The following are the general policies regarding member’s use of the facilities if they choose this option. These policies can be changed by the Club whenever the Club reasonably feels they should be. Amenities that will be available include:
- Towel Service (Central only)*
- Basketball/Volleyball courts (Central only)
- Day-use lockers
- Cardio Equipment
- Running Track (Central only)
- Free Weights
- Weight Machines
- Tanning (Central only)*
- Tennis (Central only)*
- Racquetball/Handball courts (Central only)*
- Multi-purpose facility (Central only)*
*these amenities can be paid either as an unlimited add-on or as a day use fee
Terms of 24 Hour Access Use
- Club policies and procedures will be enforced at all times. These premises are under 24-hour video surveillance. THIS IS A NO TOLERANCE PROGRAM.
- Any member who does not have a 24-hour access number must leave the building at the close of our regular business hours.
- No guests are allowed access to the Club under any circumstances. Guests cannot purchase a pass to stay past regular business hours.
After hours access will be revoked if your card is used by anyone else and your account will be charged a $15.00 guest fee.
- The member must be 13 years old or accompanied accompanied by a parent/guardian. Local curfew ordinances will apply.
- All 24-hour access members MUST have their picture in the computer. Cards will not be issued to anyone until a picture is taken. All information (i.e. address, phone numbers, etc.,) must be current and accurate.
- All members choosing the 24-hour option must come to the current dues structure. Everyone on the membership, i.e. couple or family, will be at current rates. There is no split billing. All billing information must be current and accurate.
- There is a one-time non-refundable access fee as long as the current membership is maintained. This fee is paid in advance and cannot be charged to an account. If a member cancels their membership and rejoins, choosing the 24-hour option, they will have to pay the access fee again.
- 1 person
All 24-hour locations $20
All 24-hour locations $30 / family
- 1 person
†One time activation fee while contract remains current.
24 Hour Access Fee Terms
- Short-term members who wish to renew their short-term membership AND have 24-hour access will have to purchase a non-refundable access fee again. (See membership services if you would like to have your monthly payments made thru direct debit to avoid repetitive fees.)
- There will be a $5.00 replacement fee for lost or worn out cards. The overnight staff will not be allowed to open the doors for any reason. If your access card does not work, please contact membership services during regular business hours.
- All balances must be current. Members whose balance is past due 30 days will be denied access.
- Credit/Debit card expiration dates must be given AS SOON AS THE CARD-HOLDER IS NOTIFIED OR ACCESS WILL BE DENIED. THIS IS A SYSTEM SETTING AND CANNOT BE CHANGED. To ensure constant usage, payment either by a checking, savings or a credit card account is preferred over a debit card.
- Access will be denied for anyone with an expired membership.
- The ladies locker room will be closed from 2 a.m. to approx 3 a.m. in order for the night personnel to perform cleaning duties.
- Each year Four Seasons Health Club will be closed for our annual clean-up/fix-up campaign. Members will be able to use our other locations during this period. They will only be open during their respective business hours. Four Seasons reserves the right to close additional satellites if conditions warrant.
- Due to inclement weather Four Seasons reserves the right to deny 24 Hour access if warranted.
- Four Seasons Central will close at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving and reopen at 5 a.m. Friday.
- Four Seasons Central will close at 3 p.m. on December 24th until regular business hours resume December 26th.
- Four Seasons Central will close at 3 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and reopen at 8:00 a.m. New Years Day.
- Four Seasons Central will close at 6 p.m. the Saturday before Easter. The gym will open at 1 p.m. Easter Sunday with 24 Hr access resuming at 6 p.m.
- A member may not return to previous rates once they have committed to 24-hour access