Four Seasons offers tanning for an additional charge at all of our facilities. A member may tan on a pay-per-session basis for $3.50 + tax / session. A member may also add tanning onto their membership for an additional $18 + tax / month for unlimited tanning. Note: Due to state laws regarding use of tanning facilities in Iowa, a person cannot tan until 48 hours has elapsed from there last tanning session. Tanning must remain on your membership until you cancel your membership or for 6 consecutive months, whichever comes first.
- Tanning reservations can be made up to four days in advance. One session may be scheduled per day.
- Tanning reservations may be cancelled two hours in advance with no charge. If less notice is given, the member will be charged the single session tanning rate.
- Anyone failing to show up for a tanning appointment or showing up more than ten minutes after the scheduled time will be considered a no-show and charged the single session tanning rate.
- Goggles must be worn at all times while tanning. You may be asked to show proof of goggles before tanning. If goggles are not present you may be asked to purchase a pair from the pro shop or refrain from tanning.
- Tanning is available for our 24 Hour Access members only at the central location. The State of Iowa prohibits the use of tanning facilities that are not accompanied by a certified tanning operator.