The Acceleration Program improves athletic performance by tailoring the programs to meet the needs of the individual athlete and their preferred sport. It combines strength training, the super treadmill and plyometric exercises to give athletes a competitive advantage.
All athletes, staring at the age of 10, will benefit from the program. Having been used by over 50,000 athletes, the program improves:
- Acceleration and Speed
- Agility and Balance
- Power and Quickness
- Strength and Stamina
- Neuromuscular Coordination
The 24 program session will take 8-10 weeks to complete based upon the individual athlete’s workout schedule. For maximum physiological development, 3 sessions per week are recommended.
It is ideal to start the program 8-10 weeks prior to organized team workouts. Allow approximately seven to ten days of rest at the end of the program to achieve super compensation.
The program provides results:
- Sport-specific speed, agility, quickness, and power
- A decrease in 20 & 40 yard dash times by 2 to 4 tenths of a second
- An increase in vertical jumps by up to 4 inches
- Improved confidence and self-esteem